17 december, 2010

Hey Everyone!!
Sorry, this is going to be really short since I don’t really have any time to e-mail (again, sorry about that :p) We had cleaning checks today so we spent most of P-day at home cleaning our apartment. I learned how to take away mold!! Fancy huh?? xD
Okay, so this week has been fantastic! We had mission-conference this Wednesday, and Elder Koepischke was there to teach us! He’s amazing, and I got the answers to a lot of questions that I have been thinking about the last couple of weeks. It was really really good. And the day after we got to be in a small meeting with the zoneleaders, the mission president and the assistants, us and elder koepischke. It was a really neat experience and we learned so much from that. So we have a lot of things that we have learned in theory this past week that we’re trying to put into practice the coming months. It’s going to be very exciting!!
We also had some good lessons and also a ward Christmas party! It was way fun! The ward had made this Christmas play that was absolutely hilarious!!! We were all almost dying of laughter!! The danes are good at parties hahah :D And also, this Friday we got to go sing at the hospital. It was a really great experience, the spirit was really strong and the people we sang to were so appreciative! Loved that :D
But yeas, I’m working hard here in København, and it’s a lot of fun!! Thank you all for your letters and mails and also..!!! Hægersten is the BEST WARD EVER!! Seriously!! I’m going to try to write a letter to the ward as soon as I can, but until then, just tell everyone thanks!! I loved the packages and have eaten a lot of the candy already hahaha xD It was quite funny, the office-senior-couple were just really impressed with the packages hahaha xD And thanks for your package as well!! I haven’t opened the presents yet of course, but it’s really exciting to have presents :D The only thing is that we don’t have a tree, so nowhere to put them xD Sad!! xD
But yes, just now that I’m doing great, a bit cold but still really happy!! It’s quite amazing to be able to be here on the Lord’s errand!! I know that he loves us all and that he answers our prayers, sometimes not in the ways that we want, but he does answer them, and a lot of realizing that is learning to recognize the answers. I love you all very much. Take care and I’ll hopefully be able to write more next week :p Lot’s of love // Søster Ronstrøm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar